E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fanatics!

This may be a noob question and im sorry if this has been covered before but i gotta ask...
If i buy bilstein pss 10 coilovers (for e46) from america, would non-us cars still be able to put them on?

Because i emailed this company http://www.turnermotorsport.com/BMW-E46/c-111-bmw-bilstein-pss-pss9-pss10-coil-over-suspensions.aspx

and their reply was that they cant guarantee it will work properly, because since all their product are sold to north american market cars, they dunno if it will fit non-us cars.

So my question is, is that true? or it doesnt matter whether if it's a US or non-US car, those coilovers will still fit on any e46 3-series?
Any suggestions and ideas?

Also would i have to pay tax or anything buying coilovers from America?

Thankyou very much.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
There are quite a few costs associated once the value of the goods is over $1000. Having been through it, I'm not sure I would do it again.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Have purchased from turner countless times, excellent business to deal with. As far as coilovers I purchased mine from au company. I don't think there would be much difference. I bought sways, camber arms, bushes, finn diff cover, mounts, endlinks from turner and all fit perfect. If your serious about coilovers speak to simon at rennspec. He won't disappoint.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
^^^ good looking coupe in your sig. love the rims and brakes. got any more pics??

1 - 17 of 17 Posts