E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear friends, I plan on purchasing a new 330CIC in So Cal the last weekend of May. There are over 20 dealers in So CAL. I hope to get a better deal at the end of the month. Has anyone received a better deal at the end of the month?

Also, I would like the dealer to kick in the floor mats, car cover, and air deflector for free. Is that too much to ask for? Has anyone asked for extras in the purchase with positive results? Do the extras cost the dealer much money? My friends say no.

How much is DMV charges for a $50K car? How do you calculate the DMV charge?

I hope to be a proud 1st time owner of a BMW in June. Thanks for your responses in advance.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hattori Hanzo said:
Dear friends, I plan on purchasing a new 330CIC in So Cal the last weekend of May. There are over 20 dealers in So CAL. I hope to get a better deal at the end of the month. Has anyone received a better deal at the end of the month?

Also, I would like the dealer to kick in the floor mats, car cover, and air deflector for free. Is that too much to ask for? Has anyone asked for extras in the purchase with positive results? Do the extras cost the dealer much money? My friends say no.

How much is DMV charges for a $50K car? How do you calculate the DMV charge?

I hope to be a proud 1st time owner of a BMW in June. Thanks for your responses in advance.
i've heard you do get a better deal at the end of the month. that might be a bit much to ask for, and a car cover is an odd request. most bmws sell for around msrp. dealer pays less than invoice for the car. dmv charges by nada (insurnace) values... congrats! post pics!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.