BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is kind of a catch that you get standard installation too (fine print on bottom), but if you're planning a stereo install...might be worth it, who knows..

·
Registered
128 Posts
Ohhh Shizzzzzniittt!!! Hahahah........Bmrboy u r god! This is the perfect chance for Jdogg to get the headrest monitors at a great price!!! Hey if anyone out there wants to get an indash alpine or kenwood with a pop out monitor, I'll split the cost with you, since we can buy one and get the other for free! Let me know, just pm me!

·
call me kev :D
6,232 Posts
omg.. does that mean if you get a in dash dvd.. and you get another one for free :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
e46,

Yep, it does. They have to install the first one for you...but if they have it in stock...you get the other for free...I'm gonna check it out on Friday. They opened a new one just a few minutes from my house.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Bmrboy or e46boy.......who wants to go in and get hooked up with indash dvd. We'll split cost's and will have to agree on what to get, but we can't beat this! PM me!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Anyone........anyone need some Ice in SoCal. If anyone wants to go in on this deal, pm me and let me know. How the F can you go wrong with buy one get one free! Basically 50% off what ever we can decide on getting!

·
call me kev :D
6,232 Posts
jdogginla said:
Bmrboy or e46boy.......who wants to go in and get hooked up with indash dvd. We'll split cost's and will have to agree on what to get, but we can't beat this! PM me!
lol.. i would bro, but i already got the indash dvd :) sounds like a good offer tho.. but be careful.. they might jack up the installation, everywhere i went, they quoted 300-400 to install my in dash dvd...

·
OG e46fanatics lurker!
1,997 Posts
how much is standard installatoin?? damn, i didnt read that part...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts