E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any0one know what wheels busta rhymes has on his murcielago.... it was on the mtv cribs special edition for cars....

·
I've got what plants crave.
1,360 Posts
That is the dumbest looking car. You'd have to be some kind of real jack off to get a $300K+ Italian exotic painted lime green. I'm surprised Lambo even lets the car leave the factory looking like that. I always thought Italy was known for it's fashion sense....:dunno:

btw - that's not meant to be a stereotype. More of a compliment actually.

·
Registered
121 Posts
What ballpark figure am I looking at for some Maya DTM's in 19" with tires? I hear they're made by Lowenhart. Am I looking at the same price range, or are Maya's more expensive than Lowenhart?

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
1,973 Posts
what's up khan sahib!:D; although i can't help with your question i thought i'd welcome you to the board:thumbup:

·
Registered
23 Posts
i thought you were asking about his Suburban that was shot up outside of Violator Records the other day.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
maya wheels in 19" chrome will cost you about $3000 without tires. i was looking at a set. that was a hooked up price though because my friend owns a rim shop.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts