E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the best hyper white bulbs out there to replace the factory amber ones in my '02 330ci? Need h7 headlights b/c I don't have the xenons, sidemarkers and front & rear indicators. I'm tired of the factory look....................

·
name's PHIL
6,048 Posts
alright for your front corners, sides and rear.........go with POLARGS........they r the whitest out there

contact ron @ streeteffectz for those

for you fogs, headlights and high beams, go with SPP's new line of bulbs, they r awsome and a bunch of peeps including myself have it on our rides

SPP

I'm including a pic of SPP's Precision Optic White bulb that i am using for my high-beam, look at the comparison pic to the OEM one. My front corners are polargs, and for the high beam, the left side is SPP, right side is stock

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bulbs................

What size are the corners and rears? lastly where did u get them?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bulbs...........

Disregard last thread..........GOT IT

·
Lying, drunken cheat
4,326 Posts
I still haven't seen anything regarding the light output of the SPP H7 bulbs. Would they be suitable for use as low beams, or will they have that rice effect where they look cool on the car but don't project well onto the ground?

Right now I have blue visions, and like the color and light output on the ground (could be a bit whiter), it definitely stands out against most car's stock halogens on dark pavement. But on the car, they don't look much whiter than stock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts