BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I have recently installed the BSW soundplicity control iii in my 2005 BMW 330i ZHP with Harman/Kardon sound. I'm hoping there are some here who have some experience with this system as I am having some issues. The installation went flawlessly and it really was simple to do. I am having some sound quality issues especially with bluetooth sound. No matter what setting I have it in (AUX, USB, or B/T) there is a buzzing/whining sound that drives me absolutely crazy. Other than this, AUX and USB sounds good with plenty of bass and treble. When I attempt to play music through bluetooth it sounds extremely washed out with next to no bass almost as if everything is muffled considerably. I have checked and rechecked all connections and reset the unit to no avail. If anyone here has any experience with this or any tips for me to try, please help!

Link: http://www.bavsound.com/product/724/282/BSW-Soundplicity-BMW-iPod--iPhone-Integration-Kit/_a_

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have had this exact issue, just contact BSW and they'll take care of you, i sent in my unit for a free replacement and am awaiting my new unit for install.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Good to hear, I am emailing back and forth with them now to see what we can do. Please let me know if getting a new unit corrects this issue! I would be curious to know

·
Registered
42 Posts
When you switch to the unit from FM/AM through your radio, hold "3" as soon as possible. It will then allow you to turn down the gain. This worked for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts