E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for those of you who dont know the britalman exhaust on an e39 m5 is the sickest sounding thing on earth...my dad has one on his and i love the muscular tone it produces. if you are familiar with what i am talking about, maybe you could give me some suggestions on an exhaust that would give the same throaty, yet not obnoxious, effect on my zhp. im not expecting a v8 sound but is there any exhaust for the 3 series that would give an equal effect?

...i keep getting suggestions about the tse3 so i was wondering if anybody had any other suggestions...thanx:str8pimpi

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
^ Works for me...Maybe Cause I have a MAC? :D

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
haha works for my mac too :)

Now back on topic, what would you guys recommend? I'm going to say UUC TSE3 (but that might just be cause I'm a little biased as to what sounds amazing!)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
u will probably need headers with some exhaust to sound like that beastly m5

·
Hawaii 3.0
5,166 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Its too hard to compare the v8 to the inline 6. It's along the same lines of people asking how to get the ferrari sound even though they know the car can't produce it no matter which exhaust you have.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts