E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any pics of a Breyton E46 coupe other than the promo pics by Breyton? I'm still lookin' at kits and would really like to see a few shots of the Breyton kit on a 2000 coupe (preferably titanium).

Thanks,
DogtorJ.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wonder why THAT is? I like the kit on your car and I think it would look good on the coupe. Either no one else thinks so or the availability or fitment are a problem. What do YOU think about the quality and fitment of the pieces?

·
Registered
686 Posts
most people choose what they want to put on the car after looking at pictures only, i've seen a full breyton (exterior + rims) E46 coupe in white and it is amazing especially the breyton exhaust

i am sure if more people saw this in real life they will really like it

p.s the breyton front is low and is really cool too :craig:

·
][D ][ ][V][ ][D
1,540 Posts
dogtorj said:
Wonder why THAT is? I like the kit on your car and I think it would look good on the coupe. Either no one else thinks so or the availability or fitment are a problem. What do YOU think about the quality and fitment of the pieces?
I have had no fitment issues with my bodykit. In fact, the fitment and quality is top notch compared to most bodykits that I've seen. I went with Breyton styling b/c I was looking for something subtle, and not as aggressive and prominent as most other bodykits. It flows well with the lines and curves of the body of the car.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm gettin' pretty pumped about doing this now. Funny how our tastes can change. Plus, this forum needs at least one of these, right?

Hmmmm....Which Breyton wheels??? I like the Spirits and the Magics.

Seen any Spirits on a TiAg coupe?

J.

·
Euro.Techniks
4,140 Posts
I agree. DO IT UP!

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Man, its like a pep rally before the big game. :woot: :woot: :woot: :)

IF you guys get bored and feel like doing some Internet surfing, you could see if you find ANY other pictures of this kit. I misplaced a site that had side and rear views and have tried for DAYS to find it again. It was blue coupe and they were clearly promo pictures...not photos of owned cars like on this forum.

The reason I ask is that the rear apron is the only part that doesn't turn me on. It looks like it squares off the rear, amking it look like older BMWs rather than being more rounded like the rear of a newer coupe or M3. I was thinking about using an ACS rear apron or an Mtech rear bumper instead to match up better with the round edges of the front piece. I'd like to go all Breyton but I'm very visual and it has to work. That's why I've driven this thing stock for a year...just can't commit to something 'til I'm totally convinced.

This could happen. A couple more days of thinking about it and I'll be making the call, probably. Kinda wish my car was blue, though...until I remember how clean the silver is all of the time. BIG plus. My black Bimmer drove me nuts.

Thanks for the input,
John

·
1,074 Posts
i have a beautiful Breyton broucher (sp?) that i got back in 99 early 2000 that had some nice Breyton stuff and 2 Topaz's coupe and sedan. ive never seen any Breyton kitted cars here or anywhere.

if its not hard for you to get, you defenatly should go for it- its a must!

·
Registered
26 Posts
:hi:

I reply on your post on my breyton spirits intalled!

anyway breyton is made for BMW so i won't think there will be a problem!

if you have question email me...i can hook you uo bro!

god price with good rooling fenders if necessary!

Eu4yah

[email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts