E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Imported *******
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

just looking to get opinions on those who have changed to Brembo OEM rotors?

My 330i's brakes are about to go bad (after getting a fairly new G35 for a loaner, I've realized how much my 330 needs new brakes)

Anyway, I loved the OEM brakes on the 330 so I need to know if the Brembo OEM rotors are an upgrade or just about the same?
Also, in terms of performance, what is comparable or better to the OEM pads? I don't care about dust since I'm used to washing wheels every other day anyway :)

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
the brembo rotors are harder, not as soft compared to the oem rotors. Therefore, they last longer. Performance with oem pads is about the same. Hawk HPS pads are much better than oem pads.

James330I said:
hey guys,

just looking to get opinions on those who have changed to Brembo OEM rotors?

My 330i's brakes are about to go bad (after getting a fairly new G35 for a loaner, I've realized how much my 330 needs new brakes)

Anyway, I loved the OEM brakes on the 330 so I need to know if the Brembo OEM rotors are an upgrade or just about the same?
Also, in terms of performance, what is comparable or better to the OEM pads? I don't care about dust since I'm used to washing wheels every other day anyway :)

·
St. Louis BMW Fanatic
6,977 Posts
Contact Jessica at [email protected] and get a quote on replacement rotors.

I just orders a pair of OEM fronts for my 330Ci for $119 shipped and a complete set of front and rear (front Brembo and rear Zimmerman) for $160 shipped.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts