BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53865

There was some misunderstanding, but now has reached an agreement.

For those of you that are on the Group Purchase list. You have mail.

If you do not recieve an email today. You are not on the list.

A big THANK YOU for those in cooperation allowing the BMW community to take part in this Group Purchase. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Great news John.

My offer still stands as well. If you are hesitant to get on the GB because you can't fit the 355mm kit without spacers, I have an extra set of H&R 10mm spacers + lugs reserved ONLY for someone in need who is in on the GB.

I bought my BBK prior to the GB and paid RETAIL for it ($3295) and have the receipt to prove it. Don't miss out on this oppurtunity.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jonb325ci said:
Great news John.

My offer still stands as well. If you are hesitant to get on the GB because you can't fit the 355mm kit without spacers, I have an extra set of H&R 10mm spacers + lugs reserved ONLY for someone in need who is in on the GB.

I bought my BBK prior to the GB and paid RETAIL for it ($3295) and have the receipt to prove it. Don't miss out on this oppurtunity.
Jon- that is extremely kind of you. If someone does happen to need them, i will make sure to tell them you are willing to help out:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Everywhere I looked the 355mm kit was being sold for retail, so I just threw in the towel and used bavauto. Despite their pricing, their service has always been fast and efficient.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
John from jersey said:

ouchh...

Hey Jon... nice Carbon Fiber mouse pad. I have the same one :lmao: :D
[/QUOTE

:lmao: At least I'm not the only one whose carbon fiber fetish has spilled over to other aspects of life!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
DropTopBM said:
stupid question = could these brakes be used with 18"wheels
I have the 14" kit up front with 18x8.5 PG2s. Fitting varies with the wheel though, and thats when spacers come into play.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts