BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
1.888.JLEVISW
29,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of UUC transmission mount enforcers in black. Opened once to examine contents but never been used or even attempted to install. Brand new from UUC: $70. Your price from me: $55 shipped or $50 pickup.

This TME package is guaranteed to increase the preciseness and quickness of shifts in both Steptronic and Manual applications. It does not increase any vibrations as a result of installation but at the same time it makes your shifts quicker and more accurate. The Step tranny will benefit from reduced shift times while in M mode. If installed correctly, this WILL NOT reduce ride quality, in fact it is designed to mantain stock quality while increasing performance.

Applications: E36, E46, Z3, E39, E34
Make your driving experience more enjoyable: UUC TME PACKAGE

·
Registered
316 Posts
Is that a DIY install or am I going to have to pay the dealer? I'm not afraid of many mechanical things... just wondering if there are any special tools needed. Let me know.... I'm interested. Thanks,
JJ

·
Registered
316 Posts
Oh, I forgot.... will the kit fit on a 2001 coupe?

·
1.888.JLEVISW
29,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
330Ci683 said:
Oh, I forgot.... will the kit fit on a 2001 coupe?

It will indeed fit a 2001 coupe. As for install you can DIY if you have access to a hydraulic lift. I dun think your dealer would install these but any reputable shop should be able to install them within an hour. Once you have it up on the lift and the tranny reinforced (as you are removing the things that help hold the tranny onto the car) it takes I think all of 15-20 mins.

·
Registered
961 Posts
These are a great mod. I got them and installed them within half an hour and that' s also while taking some pics. It's sooooo easy. All you have to do is jack up the car, put it up on jack stands, remove the transmission support bracket and swap the mounts. This is definitely a DIY. I found that it did increase the vibration a bit but it it's only noticeable when it's cold outside. Besides it makes the car sound alot beefier. Someone should pick these up for $55 shipped. That's a great price.:thumbup:

·
1.888.JLEVISW
29,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
als00328ci said:
These are a great mod. I got them and installed them within half an hour and that' s also while taking some pics. It's sooooo easy. All you have to do is jack up the car, put it up on jack stands, remove the transmission support bracket and swap the mounts. This is definitely a DIY. I found that it did increase the vibration a bit but it it's only noticeable when it's cold outside. Besides it makes the car sound alot beefier. Someone should pick these up for $55 shipped. That's a great price.:thumbup:
Makin me reconsider this sale...haha j/k...buyer pending but still welcoming offers...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts