BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have at home a BRAND NEW Sony Dream Theater System Davfc8. It sells from Sony for 799.95 The box is unopened. I bought 3 of them to get a good discount from a company going out of business but I only need 2. I will give it up for what I paid for each of them which is 540.00 plus shipping. If you live in the area you can come pick it up.

http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INT...VD_DVDDreamSystems&ProductSKU=DAVFC8&Dept=hav

·
Help me Help you!
959 Posts
bryaninnj1 said:
I have at home a BRAND NEW Sony Dream Theater System Davfc8. It sells from Sony for 799.95 The box is unopened. I bought 3 of them to get a good discount from a company going out of business but I only need 2. I will give it up for what I paid for each of them which is 540.00 plus shipping. If you live in the area you can come pick it up.

http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INT...VD_DVDDreamSystems&ProductSKU=DAVFC8&Dept=hav
Hi,

I may be interested and i am local.
What part of jersey r u located??

thx

·
Help me Help you!
959 Posts
DaveM3Blue said:
That is a few good deal, if I had not just purchased a different system I would get this.
Dave,

which one did you purchase??
i read some reviews on this one and its gotten bad reviews...
the only good thing i hear about this is based on the cosmetics.

thx

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im in Sayreville NJ (central Jersey). As for the warentee.. Sony provides a year warentee on manufacturers defects. The store I bought it from closed down so if we had a problem we would have to go through a sony certified company to have it fixed under the warrantee. I wasnt too worried about the store closing when I bought the systems because I have never had problems w/ any sony equipement I ever bought. If it works out of the box it usually lasts forever. My aol id is Bryaninnj1 if you wanna im me w/ any more questions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts