BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remus Exhaust System - Brand New-Twin 92x78mm tips -Still in box. This exhaust will fit a 330i or 325i from 1999-2006. It may in fact fit other cars as well, so you can refer to Baviarian Autosport's product guide to make sure. Exhausts costs $545 new at bavarian autosport...I am selling it for $350. I am in New York and would prefer local pickup. If not, I can ship it anywhere in the U.S. Since the exhaust is in a box, I don't have any pictures of it. You can go to bavarian autosport and look at the part number. The part number is down below. If you are a serious buyer and want the exahust, but would like to see a picture of the atual exhaust..I don't mind taking it out of the box and taking a picture of it. But it is currently sealed in the box...so I would rather not take it out unless I have to. PM me if interested. I live in a small apartment and need get this thing out of my living room. First person at $350 takes it. Here is the part # on bavarian autosport:

Part # : RM089000 0502

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've told you I would purchase this muffler numerous times but that I would like a photo of the actual muffler which you say you will forward and then nothing. What's up?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts