BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a brand new euro (km/h) cluster.
The main unit is brand new, but the clear cover is NOT.
I needed just a cover (due to poor quality bimmian silver rings and my clumsiness) and ended up purchasing an entire unit off Ebay, shipped from Germany. I replaced the cover with my old one, thus shipping will not be a problem at all.
Anyone who needs to replace his faulty cluster, please offer me a price. I can accept Paypal.
Thanks.

P.S.: I tried to attach pictures and wasn't successful . I can e-mail pictures if requested (or someone can tell me how to attach pics)

·
Registered
8 Posts
hey there i tried putting on these silver guage rigns i had purchased and i ended up gettin glue all over the cluster clear trim if u are willign that part im willing to buy i just need teh clear trim infrot of the cluster

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shervin said:
hey there i tried putting on these silver guage rigns i had purchased and i ended up gettin glue all over the cluster clear trim if u are willign that part im willing to buy i just need teh clear trim infrot of the cluster
Hi. I wanted to buy just a cover like yourself, but couldn't find one. So I had to buy the whole fr**king unit since I couldn't stand the poor quality rings that I got from Bimmian and also I did not-so-perfect installation. I don't think you would want to buy my old cluster cover. You might want to try Ebay. Some used clusters (whole unit) come up once in a while.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts