BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a brand new clarion vrx925vd that i bought off etronics.com. didn't even open the box yet. bought it for $1370 + shipping. hoping to sell it for the same price, but i'll cover shipping. or if you're around worcester/boston, we can work something out. thanks a lot!

edit: sorry forgot to post email.... [email protected] thanks a lot!

·
+ M-Tech part.2 +
491 Posts
also u can get this unit direct new form a store etronics for $1375...

·
Wide Ass on 20's
865 Posts
u can get this unit from anywhere from $915-$1299 new

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh... didn't know that.... then i guess it'll be best for them to get it from where it's cheapest for them then....

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,622 Posts
I didnt know they go as low as $915 :dunno:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i just confirmed with etronics and they said they won't charge me restocking fee since i didn't open any boxes.. so i'm just going to return it instead... sorry for all the confusion....
and i'm just wondering as well, where can you buy the clarion that cheap BluE46? just curious cuz etronics was the cheapest i could find.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
rwt8 said:
i just confirmed with etronics and they said they won't charge me restocking fee since i didn't open any boxes.. so i'm just going to return it instead... sorry for all the confusion....
and i'm just wondering as well, where can you buy the clarion that cheap BluE46? just curious cuz etronics was the cheapest i could find.
personally i dont think 915 is possible, if it really is true, i will get it right away...heee

1 - 12 of 12 Posts