BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD*
Hey guys,

Just got a job offer and will be moving soon. As a result, the Alcon Big Brake kit that I recently purchased from UUC Motorwerks for my 330Ci needs to go up for sale. Everything is still boxed up and wrapped in plastic ready to be mounted. Per UUC, here are the specifics:

Fits the following,
1994-1999 E36 M3/328/325/323
1999-2004 E46 330/328/325/323
1996-2001 MZ3 Roadster/Coupe and Z3
2002+ Z4 3.0/2.5

(Image below courtesy of UUC Motorwerks, I do not own this image, they do!):

(1) Alcon aerospace alloy aluminum 4-piston calipers, staggered piston sizes. Calipers are matte gray
(2) 1-piece rotors, 328mm x 20mm
(3) Hawk Performance Ceramic brake pads
(4) Mil-spec heat treated stainless steel alloy radial mount brackets
(5) DOT-compliant stainless steel braided/plastic covered brake lines (2 lines)
(6) Mounting hardware, all metric grade 12.9

Original MSRP that I paid was $3898 (same as web price). I am asking (EDIT, SEE FINAL POST!). Please PM me if you are interested in grabbing these at a discount for your non-M E46. Thanks guys!

David W.

·
Registered
21,839 Posts
do you know if the rotors are floating? I am worried that if the calipers are solid mount and the rotors are solid - then any warpage would be potential for bad vibrations

I am interested in buying the setup - I sent a message to UUC about that and they have not replied

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
do you know if the rotors are floating? I am worried that if the calipers are solid mount and the rotors are solid - then any warpage would be potential for bad vibrations

I am interested in buying the setup - I sent a message to UUC about that and they have not replied
Hello! Wow, glad to see everyone is already answering these questions! Concerning warping, I am positive that the vibrations you are concerned about would not be an issue, but if you have already contacted UUC, they can definitely answer this question with I'm sure greater authority. Just let me know if you're interested and we can get these off. Thanks!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PM's replied

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Very Nice Setup :D Only if had Bigger Rotors...:(

-TrippinBimmer

·
Registered
880 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just sold the car and will be moving very soon. Honestly, first person with $1999 + shipping gets ALL FOUR CORNERS OF ALCON GOODNESS!! TRY TO FIND THAT DEAL ANYWHERE!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just sold the car and will be moving very soon. honestly, first person with $1999 + shipping gets all four corners of alcon goodness!! Try to find that deal anywhere!!!
bump!

·
Registered
28,980 Posts
Hell of a deal :wow:

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
$2k for a name brand setup like that?? Woooooooooow!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sold

·
Registered
28,980 Posts
Wow what a deal :yikes:

·
Registered
21,839 Posts
bishop - i was going to get on you for thread jacking then I realized the OP had been able to sell his

1 - 19 of 19 Posts