BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got it in yesterday... i thought that this one would fit different than the one thats on my car now but its not... so basically i ordered this one for no reason... it is brand new in ac package wrapped with all manuals and mounting hardware.... unopened and never taken out of box, only opened to make sure everything is there... make me some offers... i just bought it for 425 2 days ago :cry: highest offer will take it... and shipping is 17 dollars i believe but if you email your zip i can go online and estimate the cost... thanks pm, email, or im me at [email protected]

*** WILL CONSIDER TRADES!!!***

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
lol forgot to talk about the reflectors, they are brand new, i ordered them and they dont fit the 04 they are for 2003 or less coupes not sure about any other fitments...highest offer will take them. thanks!

·
Registered
153 Posts
nice car ... why dont u come down to the glendale meet's .... r u going to the huge meet in anaheim....? I'm a huge lakers fan by the way.... been to every home game so far

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nah all those meets are too far..... im in hollywood hills, if there would be a meet somewhere close to me id be down... and u lucky bastard i havnt even been to one yet :sad:

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im sorry man... i ordered this one thinking it woulf fit my car... but it is the exact same spoiler so im selling this one... sorry man... but i can get it painted this week if you want ti silver... thanks

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i can take pics but its still wrapped in the original box with all paperwork and stuff, but i mean if its neccesary ill get some pics for ya :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts