E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When im past 1st gear and i brake my car tugs back and theres a Clunk! sound when my gears shift down i took it to the dealers they say my tranny is shifting fine i changed my control arm mounts it wasnt thats what could it be i notice the clunking is coming from the back plz help im having the problem for at least 6mo and im dead broke!!! to have this fixed at the dealers imma try to find out the problem myself and have local dealer of mine to fix

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lemme retype my question when i brake my car tugs and jerks back and theres a clunk sound also when i shift my car from park to reverse it also makes the clunk sound have no clue what it could be... some people are telling me bushing some people are telling my suspension and some ppl are telling my my mounts???

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks alot buddy! imma go ahead and do exactly what u told me hopefully i fine out whats wrong....before it creates more complication for me!!! TY!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.