BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hey gang- Just started to offer brake caliper paint now as well as our most recent addition to our offerings. I guinea pigged this stuff a few weeks ago personally on the 330ci (took some pics which I will try to get posted too as a how to) & was really impressed with the ease of use, and the nice subtle mod look it provides. I offer the kit for $38.00 and is offered in a host of colors for a subtle or not so subtle look. The red is a real nice gloss color as is the silver (the two we tested).

Read more. Call me if you would like to try or reference my name should you also order online!
FULL INFO

·
Registered
700 Posts
I bought some of that last month(in Red) and have been waiting patiently for some warm weather to do it.

i also need to find a time when i cant drive my car for 24hours, per directions.
:eeps:

I will post pics as soon as I do it.

Eddie, thats a great price.....

John V

·
Registered
452 Posts
Sounds good. Has anyone else tried this?

·
E46Fanatic
3,120 Posts
i've used it in black. did my calipers about 2 months ago. it's awesome stuff! :thumbup:

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,607 Posts
got any picturse of the actual painted calipers?

·
E46Fanatic
3,120 Posts
lilherc79 said:
got any picturse of the actual painted calipers?
i'll try and take some tomorrow. i never took pics. they look hott though. it's almost impossible for them to not come out great. very glossy. i like

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
StreetTrixE4six said:
i've used it in black. did my calipers about 2 months ago. it's awesome stuff! :thumbup:
hey can you post some pics of yours? i want to do mine black

ok nm

·
Registered
452 Posts
anyone got pictures?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Anyone else use this recently? Any good?

·
Registered
650 Posts
I just wish TireRack shipped to the UK, becuase most of the UK stuff I've seen so far is either cheap rubbish, or looks awful :(

Stuart.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Dumb question to those who have done the DIY but what kind of jacks/stands do you use to keep the car jacked up for 24 hours til one can put the wheels back on? I don't know if I'd trust the whimpy jack stands I got at Sears to use when I jack the car up for the 15 min. to change the oil.

SkiX

·
Registered
609 Posts
SkiXXXi said:
Dumb question to those who have done the DIY but what kind of jacks/stands do you use to keep the car jacked up for 24 hours til one can put the wheels back on? I don't know if I'd trust the whimpy jack stands I got at Sears to use when I jack the car up for the 15 min. to change the oil.

SkiX
if you trust the jack stands enough to crawl under the car, then you should trust them to just sit there overnight :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts