E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Kabiela.com
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know the size of the brake bleeder screw on an E46 caliper? i have a 2001 325Ci, but i think the size should be the same for all E46s.

i want to get a set of speed bleeders for my car and i don't know what size to get. M7x1.0 isn't the right size (Speed Bleeder #SB7100-- for BMWs up to '98 year) because i already tried...

·
Slow in, slower out
4,410 Posts
325ci.com said:
does anyone know the size of the brake bleeder screw on an E46 caliper? i have a 2001 325Ci, but i think the size should be the same for all E46s.

i want to get a set of speed bleeders for my car and i don't know what size to get. M7x1.0 isn't the right size (Speed Bleeder #SB7100-- for BMWs up to '98 year) because i already tried...

I don't know what size the E46 bleeder screw thread is. I can tell you I have heard nothing but complaints from people who have used speed bleeders. The most common complaint is that the thread sealant stuff does not last more than one or two uses.

Ed

·
St. Louis BMW Fanatic
6,696 Posts
I'd recommend bleeding your brakes the old fashioned way...

I tried to use a brake bleeder and it was nothing but a hassle and it made a huge mess.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts