E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
bought 2 of them with a mate whos also got a coupe. was $47 shipped. painted too

had it for his paint and mine. mines sapphire black paint code 475 i believe

only have iphone pix but i think they were a bargain and the product was well worth the price

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i wasnt expecting much when we ordered

but then we were shocked at the quality

and the corners are proper too. its the sloped style not the 90degree cut

and the colours matched perfect. we could even tell the difference between my black and my mates

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i put it on before i washed the car

now i don't know how long i should wait before i wash that orange dust off the car

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no way dude. gave the car a good wash. including removing the old wax on the car. a clay bar and then put the lip on

·
Registered
604 Posts
Buy it now @ $5US - a real bargain, and painted as well. If anyone wants to go for a group buy to save on postage I'm in.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I would be in on that, would have to get all syd people together to do it

Does it come with tape to stick it on? What material is it made out of??

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it comes with 2 strips of tape on the bottom

material is a flexible plastic of some sort. ABS im guessing. i put it out under the sun for a day before i installed it. it was almost licorice like after some sun

the sticky tape was surprisingly strong. i installed it last night around midnight. and this morning gave the car a wash at around 8am and it was already sturdy and had no movement in it at all

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
thats bloody awesom go for it guys... i have an OEM one but if i didnt id definatly be on in this!

·
Registered
604 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Are you able to post some close up pics especially of the corners.
i can post some more iphone pix now as the cars at work with me in the carpark

or tonight i can get the point and click out and take shots in the garage

but its basically the same as the lip in the ad. corners are angled and both ends sit about 2mm off the edge of the boot lid

·
Registered
979 Posts
Any one got pics of what this looks like on a 4 door..also any one know if this is gonna last or will I be driving down the highway and see my spoiler hit some car behind me lol..

1 - 20 of 233 Posts