E46 Fanatics Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Sry about the s2k. Hope it worked out for the better!

M3 control arms up front really help the e91. And there are some Rock Auto suspension arms that are hidden TRW white labels and can be bought for pennies. Keep your eye out there! BMW label scraped off and sold for nothing. Great aluminum pieces. Shhhhhhhh

·
Registered
2001 325i Touring. 2007 E91.
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Sry about the s2k. Hope it worked out for the better!

M3 control arms up front really help the e91. And there are some Rock Auto suspension arms that are hidden TRW white labels and can be bought for pennies. Keep your eye out there! BMW label scraped off and sold for nothing. Great aluminum pieces. Shhhhhhhh
I appreciate the heads up on the arms so I’ll be keeping an eye out for them.

It did ended well with the S2000 with the insurance company.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 · (Edited)
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Tire Automotive tire Bicycle tire Wheel Tread

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber

I’m digging the gunmetal on Titanium Silver. Time to break out the Eastwood fender roller for these.

Bimmerworld TA5R
18x10 front
18x11 rear

I think I need to find another 6 liters. These are some of the lightest 18s I’ve held.

I’m seriously considering keeping the E46 as it is for as long as possible and put the V8 into this one while I hunt down another 4.8 or 5.3 or if I’m lucky another 6.0.

@The_Fixer

I’m also keeping this auto and probably with a 4L80.

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Love that the Subaru basically matched the M3 - must make the M3 owner feel great. Those cars are beasts. I think they will be loved in the future, but hard to support given the 8 million parts under the hood.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Love that the Subaru basically matched the M3 - must make the M3 owner feel great. Those cars are beasts. I think they will be loved in the future, but hard to support given the 8 million parts under the hood.
:ROFLMAO:, that Subie was my daily driver and it's more blueish compares to the M. I don't even want to know the potential maintenance costs for that beast.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 · (Edited)
I took the cheap and easier way out rather than trying to spray it.
Before
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Plant Car

After
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Sky

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Sky

Good enough for me. Instead of upgrading to the MTech bumper I bought some 86 millimeters studs and forged nuts instead.
Hand Finger Automotive tire Office supplies Tire

Hand Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Grille

Hood Motor vehicle Blue Automotive design Grille

Attachments

21 - 37 of 37 Posts