E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2002 330 Ci
2,550 Posts
Mod, please delete if this is not appropriate here. I’m just excited to have found this.

A 2007 AT 328i RWD 210K miles. I know it’s not an E46 but I figured you guys wouldn’t mind this one.

I read somewhere that there are only around 2321 of these RWD pre-facelift variety in the US. The manual version is rarer than a hens tooth so I gave up in looking for one long ago. All the ones I’ve seen up to now are AWD and the very few RWD were crazy expensive at double of what I paid.

The car was dealer maintained its whole life. Everything works with some minor cosmetic with the passenger side door handles. No leaks at all anywhere.

This will be my daily driver for now until I decide which chassis I want to swap the 6 liters LS into. I’m going to enjoy the auto until it blows.
View attachment 952445
View attachment 952446
View attachment 952447
I’m still keeping my E46 Touring. Save the wagons!
Nice find! I've seen those fixed up all kinds of neat ways.

I do non e46 vehicle threads in off topic. That is where I chronicled the rise, then fall, of the 500 dollar e53 I bought.

I can't even find a decent one nearby to fix up now. :(

Well... now that I have the Tiguan for my wife even if I did find one there's no point. 😭

·
Premium Member
2002 330 Ci
2,550 Posts
Found an easy solution to fix any issues with your wagon.

The following wagon it had a bunch of problems. Looks like they had an easy fix that you can also do.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts