BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know a self-carwash near Wellesely? Can't find anything except for swirl-makers, and the closest one i've found so far is in Norwood.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Hope you don't mind---I'd like to jump on this thread and ask the same question for southern Connecticut. It kills me to have my car this dirty, but it's been so effing cold in the northeast...

Thanks.

·
Registered
390 Posts
there is a mobil touchfree car wash at the mobil gas station across the street from star market in wellesley.
I always used to wash my car there while iw as at babson.
It doesnt clean it perfectly, but atleast its touchfree.

·
can ya spare some change?
811 Posts
there is also a coin-op self wash Scrub-a-Dub in allston right next to CompUSA

·
F22C1
981 Posts
JetBlack325Ci said:
there is a mobil touchfree car wash at the mobil gas station across the street from star market in wellesley.
I always used to wash my car there while iw as at babson.
It doesnt clean it perfectly, but atleast its touchfree.
oh i think i've seen one of those? they use laser jets and spray the car clean? do you have any experiences with them? do they use tracks? dont want tracks eating up the rims

also, anyone know any coin operated self wash place in northern nj, rockland county, westchester, lower CT? never can find one :eek:

·
The Man
350 Posts
one of the malls on rt9 in chestnut hill has a car wash in the garage

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i use the mobile carwash across from star market in wellesely all the time, but it kinda sucks b/c it is always so backed up. i've been driving to norwood near the BMW Gallery to a self-wash there, but that drive sucks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts