BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, while I search for a decent digital camera to purchase, or one that is the right price ! LOL I decided to try and get better on some photo skills. These are by no means great shots, but I thought they were ok coming from my sisters Sony DSCP92 (5MP). Anyways, without further ado here they are .. please post feedback and tips. Like I said I just got bored and threw something together so dont be to harsh. LOL

:thumbup:

P.S- These are untouched (only resized)...

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
M3NTALM3 said:
Holy hell I have the same watch :)
Wearing it as we speak too :)
I love this watch ... I have to get it serviced and polished real soon. I'm not sure if you can tell but the bezel is filthy.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wasnt sure about the bezel either, I thought it would be to gawdy (SP), but it turned out perfect IMO. I guess you just haveto see it in person.

P.S- Nice watch ...

·
Registered
755 Posts
expensive taste :p

I hope to be able to purchase one when I' am older.

I want the real kind... Not the fake that I see so many teens wearing =\

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ImPulSe said:
expensive taste :p

I hope to be able to purchase one when I' am older.

I want the real kind... Not the fake that I see so many teens wearing =\
What really gets me is when they try and tell me it's real ... I mean, I dont mind that it's fake, but why try and lie about it when your talking to someone that has a real one ?? :dunno:

·
Registered
355 Posts
NICEBIMMER said:
Hey guys, while I search for a decent digital camera to purchase, or one that is the right price ! LOL I decided to try and get better on some photo skills. These are by no means great shots, but I thought they were ok coming from my sisters Sony DSCP92 (5MP). Anyways, without further ado here they are .. please post feedback and tips. Like I said I just got bored and threw something together so dont be to harsh. LOL

:thumbup:

Honestly, :jack: nice attempt on trying to show off your Rolex. And, if you're going to use it as your signiture to show it off more, atleast imcorporate somthing BMW into it...

Anyhow, nice pictures, how do you get so sharp upclose? Here's my sorry attempt to give you an idea for a sig and to show off my watch : :mischief:

Attachments

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,756 Posts
Turn off the lights, set up a tripod, and take a shot of the watch with a long exposure (2-4 seconds minimum)
Since Rolex's sweep, it'll create an awesome effect. You'll need low light to avoid overexposure though.

Don't shoot it sideways either ;)
JL

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
jlevi said:
Turn off the lights, set up a tripod, and take a shot of the watch with a long exposure (2-4 seconds minimum)
Since Rolex's sweep, it'll create an awesome effect. You'll need low light to avoid overexposure though.

Don't shoot it sideways either ;)
JL
Thxs, I'll try that man ...

I knew there were going to be haters, so for you ... here it is. :neener:

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
jlevi said:
OR if you want to post more pics... maybe show the people those sexy HID fogs we sent you ;)

JL
I'm not in town .. and I havnt installed them yet. But when I get around to it, I surely will. :thumbup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts