BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
26,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
What are those aluminum pieces doing there :eeps:

I need to take em off and rebend them...too low and not level. And no, the black is just tape, I'll be cutting it and painting it later.

Happy Halloween :)

One of my midterms was postponed so I got a break tonight :) ...decided to take another stab at this and make mr pumpkin. Made some brackets and cut the plastic piece. haha. Bless boredom and scrap pieces...lol

·
Registered
26,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
think about this.. make a bracket so the lip stays level with the CS splitters. remove them all as 1 piece, fiberglass everything together and make a custom lip.. if it doesnt work out go spend 40 bucks and buy more eurospec CS splitters

·
Registered
26,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
think about this.. make a bracket so the lip stays level with the CS splitters. remove them all as 1 piece, fiberglass everything together and make a custom lip.. if it doesnt work out go spend 40 bucks and buy more eurospec CS splitters
fiberglass... :eek:

lol.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
get spacers man!!

nice diy. hah

·
Registered
25,625 Posts
Looks sick. I actually had the same idea when I had my CS splitters and thought it'd look good. But I got the Arqray instead. Good job Cole :thumbsup:

·
Registered
26,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
dude make that happen.
I am :rofl:

nice work... i am in.

i hated that piece on the stock bumper, it was always so annoying
thanks. yeah, it's kind of an odd piece but it's fun to mess with it. haha

nice... nice lawn mower too! :D ...i have a coworker named john deer. :rofl:
:werd: I love that thing, it's fast. haha.

Your co-worker related to the family?

get spacers man!!

nice diy. hah
I have spacers :confused: how far do you want it to go out? haha. 19x8.5 et 35 is pretty aggressive for me. haha.

lol...thanks

Looks sick. I actually had the same idea when I had my CS splitters and thought it'd look good. But I got the Arqray instead. Good job Cole :thumbsup:
lol....thanks.

It's been a fun BS mod.

next project, see how much 0% tint sucks.
huh? :hmm:

just make it strong dude. you can make fiberglass strong as fuk if u wanted to. like i said you wont be wasting much money.
lol...nah, I'd make it out of kevlar or carbon if anything if I was to do that. If not just plastic.

I think it would look good. Untill you hit a decent bump.
Thanks...lol. It'll actually take bumps just fine. I made the brackets so they would flex, a lot like a leaf spring.lol.

·
Registered
26,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
still need to paint the brackets black and some final tweaking...

I would take some better pics but I cant move the car anywhere :rofl:

41 - 60 of 61 Posts