BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Only went $1000 below invoice, but then dealer tacked on $250 in MACO and training fees. Bottom line, only $750 below invoice. I guess I wasn't aggressive enough. This was at Claridge's in Fremont.

Anyone in the Bay Area actually get $1500 below invoice including MACO?

Jet Black 325i Steptronic, bone stock.

·
Banned
4,041 Posts
athlon03 said:
Only went $1000 below invoice, but then dealer tacked on $250 in MACO and training fees. Bottom line, only $750 below invoice. I guess I wasn't aggressive enough. This was at Claridge's in Fremont.

Well, i got 2500 below invoice (6g's off MSRP) But i did not buy my car in the Bay Area. They tried to make me pay some kind or marketing fee, but i told them hell NO and they ask for a minute, came back and said we got a deal. I got a zhp with xenon, and moon roof; sticker: almost 42,000, i got it for 36000, and 39142 our the door. :D :D

Clardiges offered me invoice for a zhp with the same options, but i made a call down to LA and got a WAY better deal as you can see.

·
it's pronounce "Q's beemer"
1,181 Posts
I got mine for 31000 out the door. 325i step pp sp jet black, black leather...
I work in cupertino... see you around :thumbup:

Q

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,151 Posts
you got a pretty good deal

any time you can get any thing below the sticker price you are doing pretty good. just think of it as not so good as these other fanatics. but still a fair good price. s--t i pay the sticker price on my car when i bought it and i was told i was lucky and i had to wait 6 months to get her to. i think you got a pretty good deal don't knock yourself on this for what others paid and on other models to.
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
178 Posts
wow, i think that's really good price. I paid 34,000 included tax for mine 03 325i :(. Now you make me feel bad. Only have premiun package and 4 miles on it. The sticker price for me was 32600

·
Registered
245 Posts
qzbeemer said:
I got mine for 31000 out the door. 325i step pp sp jet black, black leather...
I work in cupertino... see you around :thumbup:

Q
dang so thats like 36 sticker! you got a hella good deal. How did you do it?!

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I got mine for 28,300 when in actuality with all of the packages and options I chose, it should of been around 30! Gotta love negotiation (it also helps if you've owned 10 BMW's before hand!).

·
Registered
39 Posts
athlon03 said:

I got almost the same exact deal except mine's a manual. :thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts