BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
www.dpe-wheels.com
2,165 Posts
i go to body pros ... ask for wally. tell him jojo referred you.

12794 Nutwood Street
Garden Grove, CA 92840

Tel: (714) 539-7104
Fax: (714) 539-8045

www.bodypros.com

see for yourself. i'm very happy with their work. :thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
yeah, wayne did my kit and side mirrors. 714.848.3001 Great guy and does awesome work.

Body work is great too and a lot less expensive. I saw jojo's car a couple of weeks ago at the irivne meet and it was :pimpin:

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
E46 JAX said:

wow that is a hot sig there alan ... :lmao: a masterpiece!!!
Yah - some pimp I met at the irvine meet really helped me out :D :thumbup: :bow:

Though he still needs to email me the raw pics so that I can add it to my collection :D

·
Invalid User
10,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
E46 JAX said:
i go to body pros ... ask for wally. tell him jojo referred you.

12794 Nutwood Street
Garden Grove, CA 92840

Tel: (714) 539-7104
Fax: (714) 539-8045

www.bodypros.com

see for yourself. i'm very happy with their work. :thumbup:
does 700 sound right for paint and install? 350 for just the paint. wally mentioned something about installing plastic parts behind the mtech bumper, is it that much trouble or should i try the install myself?

·
Registered
68 Posts
is that 700 for the whole kit or just the front bumper?

i got my front mtech done there. Wally does a good job but you got to push him to make sure he finishes on the date he promised.

OnMDMA said:

does 700 sound right for paint and install? 350 for just the paint. wally mentioned something about installing plastic parts behind the mtech bumper, is it that much trouble or should i try the install myself?

·
Registered
68 Posts
is that 700 for the whole kit or just the front bumper?

i got my front mtech done there. Wally does a good job and is a cool guy but you got to push him to make sure he finishes on the date he promised.

OnMDMA said:

·
Invalid User
10,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: is that 700 for the whole kit or just the front bumper?

ondamono said:
i got my front mtech done there. Wally does a good job but you got to push him to make sure he finishes on the date he promised.

the mtech front bumper is around 350 from cutters. 700 is just for paint and install from wally. i think i'm gonna get it painted from wally and just install myself.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Wow. I just called Body Pros to get a estimate on paint. Its going to cost $280 to just paint my M3 Mirrors, and around $40 ~ $50 for install.

I'm probably going to do the install myself, but am a bit suprised at the high cost for the paint job. I'll probably call around for more quotes...

OnMDMA said:

·
Invalid User
10,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Delirium said:
daaamn! how much just to get a front bumper painted? Or re-painted?
$350 for just the paint, no install

yogi.. let me know if you get a better deal on paint.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I got another quote from A1, and they seem to be around $200.00 for the paint job, and another $50 for install. A1 seems to be recommended by a lot of people, so it should be a good job.

I'm also going to check with some local body shops around my area to see how much it costs to paint. I was expecting something around $100, $200 was way out of my expectations.

OnMDMA said:

$350 for just the paint, no install

yogi.. let me know if you get a better deal on paint.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I wouldn't recommended smaller or lesser known body shops. You want to make sure the paint job is smooth and no ripples. I have seen bad paint jobs before, and it costs more to repaint/repair than just having it done correctly the first time.

Delirium said:
maybe we should try a smaller less known body shop, especially if its just for paint right?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts