BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Obey my dog
2,616 Posts
so that's what bob's car looks like :tongue: i've been wanting to see it. very nice and clean! those hre's are beautiful :drool:

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,336 Posts
Only the second time I have seen his car and it sure has made a change. Very nice looking car bob

·
it's pronounce "Q's beemer"
1,181 Posts
Hey, bob, you're car is sweet... how come you haven't posted on the thread yet?

I think you are the most positive guy on this forum... I don't know why... but I had to mention that!

What is eurowerkz? this is the first time I've heard of it...

Q

·
Banned
938 Posts
Thats a very sick ride... Love the black on black theme... But one question, whats Eurowerkz ?? Is it like EP knockoff, cuz there seems to be a lot of those...

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,151 Posts
thanks very body for the kind words

and many thanks to acs3 (ronnie) and john from jersey for your help and input over the past year.
to answer you why i don't post any pictures the reason is i don't know how lollllllllll

and eurowerkz is a bmw club of guys and girls in the 5 boro's of
new york but most of the members live in long island. their are 16
members. and one of the founding member of the club is a fanatic
with taking pictures. i ask him to post my car. to show in a good picture my famous hehehe carbon black hre 540'ies

and i have to thank acs3 for my lastest mod's and john from jersey advising me what i should pay for my lastest mod
a acs carbon fibre defusser. geting that badboy installed on saturday. i will ask my friend to post a few pictures of the defusser when we meet again in another week or so. next is the acs race wing and the front acs front spoiler with the crome or metal bolts on it i don't know what it is call lollll
bobm3 ;) ;)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts