Votes: 55 66.3%
  • Your frecking wierd mang

Votes: 28 33.7%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who agrees here that if some girls didnt have bmws they wouldnt think of them as cute or hot as they are. Im imagining some girls right now and without the car they would be ugly! :dunno: i think im just wierd

·
Read Only
12,638 Posts
i think hot girls buy bmw cars

its like the bmw draws the hot ones to it. i know one girl on this forum that as a 3 series and she is hot without the car put the bmw makes her hoter i think .
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Banned
578 Posts
iluvbimmers said:
Who agrees here that if some girls didnt have bmws they wouldnt think of them as cute or hot as they are. Im imagining some girls right now and without the car they would be ugly! :dunno: i think im just wierd
Trying to justify the girl in the white M3...? I had a similar Expierence like that :thumbdwn:

·
Registered
0 Posts
iluvbimmers said:
as a female, i do not think that a BMW makes a guy hotter... and i know that i am fine with or without my rides! :p

·
Registered
429 Posts
BMWERKEN said:
To tell u the truth the kind of car the girl drives doesn't really make a difference. In fact I would rather them drive an inferior car so that I can impress them :lmao:

:werd:

·
has 1 FLY Ci
1,817 Posts
not just bmws, but most of the time, average looking girls look so much hotter when u get a glimple of them as they are driving by in a car. i think its cuz u cant see the imperfections and just see an outline of the girl

·
Registered
526 Posts
bitharvest said:
as a female, i do not think that a BMW makes a guy hotter... and i know that i am fine with or without my rides! :p
Hey, are you asian and ever taken your car to Omaha Nebraska :p lol.

I saw a cute asian girl driving a white 330ci awhile back. Or wait, she actually wasn't that cute, it was the car that did it :rolleyes: .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ci FLY said:
not just bmws, but most of the time, average looking girls look so much hotter when u get a glimple of them as they are driving by in a car. i think its cuz u cant see the imperfections and just see an outline of the girl
Funny, I have the same feeling. Female look so much hotter driving a car, especially a sporty car :)

·
Registered
6,705 Posts
Its best to see a woman driving a stick...

Seriously, its a frickin' car. If I wasn't married, I'd still take women out in my 96 Hyundai Accent with a busted exhaust that is so loud, I have to yell to talk to my wife...and leave the BMW at home.

By the way, my Accent vert makes those who ride in their civics quiver at the sound of my turbocharged...er...busted exhaust.

If she don't like it...she'll get left at some random 7-11. :pimpin:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.