E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Internet Sales
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Package 1:
Front License Plate - $35.00 plus shipping $6.00

Package 2:
Rear License Plate frame - $24.00 plus shipping $6.00

Package 3:
Front Plate and Rear frame -$57.00 plus shipping $6.00

Package 4:
M Leather Wallet -$30.00 plus shipping $5.00

Package 5:
BMW Logo Valve Stem Caps - $13.00 plus shipping $2.00

Package 6:
Buy all package 3, 4 and 5 and get shipping for $6.00

BMWPartsSource Stress Ball -free with any order over $200

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
WOW Great deal a free $.50 stress ball for anything over $200! Amazing!
While I understand his business practices on here have been questionable, there's no need to be sarcastic about it... it's a free item you wouldn't otherwise get, it's not like you're expecting that to begin with so what's the problem? It's just a bonus.

·
Internet Sales
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks N89, Exobrute maybe if i got some nice feedback on our cheap prices and fast service within the forum i would run a special at cost sale for certain parts rather then just giving a free stressball with every purcahse over $200. I have been known so far to take care of the people who promote us and help support us within the forum, bad mouthing us will not get you any favors.

·
Registered
512 Posts
When exactly did i "Bad Mouth" you Patrick? I was being sincere when i said its a great deal... Seems like your a little insecure about your company. And honestly i have not seen any feedback about you guys other than negative

·
Registered
452 Posts
cmon guys, i've ordered from Patrick numerous times and customer service has always been great. Great price for parts/shipping + incentives on top of that??? cmon guys lol, I wouldn't be complaining. :thumbsup: Patrick, expect an email from me soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts