BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so.... remember that petition thing i started a few weeks ago? and all, or most of you said it wouldnt work? it did work! BMWNA just called me, told me they were extremely sorry i was a dissatisfied customer, and that ive been having so many problems. They said they set up an appointment at the Dealership by me to have my problems looked at, and that they would take care of it!! :thumbup: so to those who said i should shut up, and that nothing would work.. :flipoff: and to those who helped :thumbup: , hopefully theyll call you soon and if not ill call them and make them call you!!

·
Obey my dog
2,575 Posts
which petition? are they helping the other peopel that signed it too? which problems? it's very cool that they are taking care of you.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
I am having problems with my moonroof constantly and everytime I take it to dealer, it works just fine. They say they cant replicate the problem and they send me away. I also have rattling front speakers & creaking noise coming from back. I dont know if these are covered under CPO warranty but I am really upset because I really didnt think I would have these kinds of problems with 30K car. My boss drives lexus it is 6 years old and you cant hear a single creak in his car.

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,960 Posts
3054 we have to thank you

you are the one who presited to bmw about your and our e -46 fanatics to get their problems look at and to have them take care of. i would have to say it was a long shot. but it paid off. hope
all your trouble with your car. will be taken care of. you deserve
it. keep us up to date with what happens when you bring your car and case to bmw. it will be very interesting.
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Like school on a Sunday...
785 Posts
DAMN menace!!! Nice job!! :thumbup:
And props to BMWNA for listening :thumbup:

·
www.piratecove.org
3,699 Posts
they need to contact all owners about problems
its not hard to pull records of people that have repeat trips to the dealership to get fixes

i mean they follow up with 'how was your appointment' phone calls...they could take that a step further and try and solve the reason why you went there in the first place

·
name's PHIL
6,061 Posts
so what problems exactly did u have with the car that they said they will take car off

·
Protect Me From What I Want
1,220 Posts
menace3054 said:
so.... remember that petition thing i started a few weeks ago? and all, or most of you said it wouldnt work? it did work! BMWNA just called me, told me they were extremely sorry i was a dissatisfied customer, and that ive been having so many problems. They said they set up an appointment at the Dealership by me to have my problems looked at, and that they would take care of it!! :thumbup: so to those who said i should shut up, and that nothing would work.. :flipoff: and to those who helped :thumbup: , hopefully theyll call you soon and if not ill call them and make them call you!!
What was the conversation like? They just say "Hello I'm XXXX from BMWNA. I read about the problems you've having with your BMW on e46fanatics.com. I'm here to help you blah blah blah..." ?? How did they mention how they noticed your problems?

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i sent them two emails, and a long ass letter. They just said were sorry youve been having problems, and wed like to help. please take your car into the closest service center so a technician could take a look at it... :thumbup:

·
Registered
119 Posts
I wonder if BMWNA can help this guy I know that owned an M3 for the past 2 years and he still can't get laid. Do you think that is because of some sort of product defect??:D You know who you are!!! Don't try to deny it!:flipoff: :flipoff:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts