BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i'm contemplating becoming a BMWCCA member. if you're a current member..........i was wondering what unofficial "perks" comes with being a member?

i accidentally found out that alexander bmw in la gives a healthy discount if you're a BMWCCA memmber.

are there any other hook up's or added benefits from certain vendors, dealerships, etc.

the membership is $30 or so, but if the hook up's are plentyful.......it's $30 well spent!

·
yuppie racing
1,927 Posts
you get a discount at the dealership for BMW parts and a subscription to roundel. Also many CCA chapters offer autocross racing get togethers.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool.......cuz' with nick alexander bmw, when i was shoppin' for my M3 steering wheel. it retailed for $450, but for BMWCCA members.......they were selling it for $300! that's over 30% off!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Just Do It!

Roundel alone makes it worth $30 a year. Very quality mag.

Not to mention all the other benefits, such as the parts discounts, meets, etc.

When you get your next Bimmer you're also eligible for a pretty nice li'l discount. $500 on most models. $1000 on an M5 and $1500 on a 7 series.

Not a bad deal at all. Join! :)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
such peer pressure!!! lol

so you mean my future M5 will only cost me $74,000 instead of $75,000?!? lol

·
call me kev :D
6,321 Posts
Mac Fly said:
Black330ci.......so he's gives good prices regardless if you're a member of BMWCCA or not?!
that's why pacific bmw parts are really cheap comapred to all other dealers..
because they apply the bmwcca membership discount to everyone that order over the phone :thumbup:

·
Slow in, slower out
4,755 Posts
The monthly magaize, Roundel, alone is worth the membership price. The parts discount at local dealers is great too. Driver schools and autocrosses are a huge perk. TSD rallies, wine tasting, BBQs, monthly meetings with good German beer, karting days, and paintball are all other fun events held by the local chapter.

The biggest perk was the $500 rebate I received 8 weeks after buying my 2001 325i because I was a BMWCCA member. BMW NA sometimes runs a BMWCCA membership rebate. If you have been a member for at least 1 year before buying a car, you get between $500 and $1000+ back directly from BMW NA. The dealership had nothing to do with the rebate so my purchase price was not jacked up to offset some of the rebate.

Ed

1 - 20 of 30 Posts