BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BMW wheels and tires- wheels have minor curb rash, tires are like new- 5k miles on them, contintial all wheather 195/40/16- $800 or best offer- sorry about the pic- it was dark out- ill try to post a better pic tommarow -must sell!!

Attachments

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,702 Posts
hmm, considering that type 44 17in alloys go for only 400-500 now a days WITH rubber, these would proly worth about 200... sorry, dont mean to bust ur bubble or anything. its just teh way the martket is now adays...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ahh.... after looking around I see you are right.....44s with curb damage like these do go pretty cheap....sorry for that one!

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,702 Posts
Silvius said:
Ahh.... after looking around I see you are right.....44s with curb damage like these do go pretty cheap....sorry for that one!
actually, if u look further, my friend just sold his set of 44s not long a go. Perfect, with great rubber for 400.

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,702 Posts
:confused: chill bro, just trying hello the potential buyers out. with the recent concerns about the classified sections now a days, everyone can use some help. Neither you will be able to sell them nor the buyer wuold want to buy them. saves both of you some time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you know im just trying to get rid of these so i can offord new ones- you never know if someone with a old bimmer might want to buy them

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,702 Posts
blk323E46 said:
plus my dad doesnt pay for everything i ask for
hmm thats funny, cuz my dad doesnt pay a cent for my ride nor my mods either. kinda get ur drift. but i'm not gonna lash out at u just cuz someone has a fixed up ride. If you dont appreciate any help just say so, then see if anyone wants to buy your stuff.

This is a friendly board where peple try to help each other out. If you want to put it into ur own words, then so be it.

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
2,354 Posts
With only 2 posts total, looks like homeboy just registered at this site so he could sell his wheels....:confused:

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,702 Posts
Faheem Daddy said:
With only 2 posts total, looks like homeboy just registered at this site so he could sell his wheels....:confused:
yet he doesnt appreciate some incentives to help him sell them.. :tsk: He's lucky i have a lot of patience and not taking it personally, not like some ppl who just starts crap... :tsk:

·
Registered
293 Posts
how does someone who can't spell "tomorrow" and "afford" own/drive a BMW ? There's allways some $hyt out there that boggles your mind, and you may never be able to figure out!

·
booo for body roll.
3,435 Posts
blazine46-- oh so you're spelling of "always" is just a higher level of education?

how does someone who can't spell "tomorrow" and "afford" own/drive a BMW ? There's allways some $hyt out there that boggles your mind, and you may never be able to figure out!
hah im jp.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts