BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I downloaded the software today and fallowed the install instructions, got it installed and running, but it keeps coming up with "error IKE" and "error EWS". It only shows system info for DME and EGS. It also does not come up with any CAR IDENTIFICATION information. So far it has been useless. I tried downloading the update from www.bmw-scanner.com and still it does not work. Am I doing something wrong or is it a faulty unit? Please help with advice. Thanks_a_

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was brand new. didnt want to f with it. just sent it back to get a refund. only other route i coulda gone rather than bridge 7 and 8 with solder, was go in thru the engine lead with the round adapter. ehh just sent it back. ill try another vendor...thanks for the advice tho. coulda worked.

·
Registered
151 Posts
It was brand new. didnt want to f with it. just sent it back to get a refund. only other route i coulda gone rather than bridge 7 and 8 with solder, was go in thru the engine lead with the round adapter. ehh just sent it back. ill try another vendor...thanks for the advice tho. coulda worked.
That's what you had/have to do for it to work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts