E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this past week I was driving with my pregnant wife and 18 month old child back from church and a 18 year old in a 2001 dodge ram hit us head on because he was driving 50mph on 5 inches of snow ( I was driving 20mph with my blizzaks). Hit us head on and totalled my car. we all walked out with minor scrapes and cuts.

Thus, I just wanted to tell all members that I will never buy another car other than a bimmer and that the money we spend on our cars is nothing compared to what could happen if we an american car or jap car.

I will be posting some parts of my car that were salvaged.

check out the pics

Attachments

·
Legendary like a schoolboy
6,603 Posts
Thank god you guys are all okay. My friend pasted away last sunday in a head on collision. He was a passanger of a accord
they hit a domestic sedan. Three people killed. I am very happy to know that u and ur family is safe. Alcohol was the reason behind the accident. dat wasnt the way he should have gone out.
lets think about my friend andrew before anyone drinks and drive.
once again thank god for all the blessings and im glad to see thats ur still here to post.:)

·
ACS Fanatics
634 Posts
Hey

Great to hear that your family is ok after that big accident:thumbup: . Glad to hear that

Man that truck driver needs to get sued off his ass driving 50mpf in snow is just plain dumb:thumbdwn:

He must think he has all mighthy car stupid truck driver:ben:

·
The Man
328 Posts
I am glad to hear you and you family are allright. My friends brother was in a head on collision at 60 MPH the other day and he walked away, he was driving a CLK and totaled it. But when i have kids i don't care what it costs they are all getting BMWs or MBs b/c of there saftey record and if they are half as dumb as i used to be when i got my license they will need it.

Sorry to hear that MachRc

·
Registered
11 Posts
Safe BMW's

Its a good thing your family escaped what could have been such a tragedy.
Is it just me, or does everyone in a Pick up truck think they own the Road??

I mean common, you have so much power and such a light back end, you are bound to loose control.....

nevertheless, good think you guys are alright

·
name's PHIL
5,887 Posts
I'm telling u, sue the MOFO........thank god u came out of this alive and teach that punk a lesson for driving that fast in the snow........u have such an awsome case....totaled car....whiplash, back spasms, emotional damage.......milk him for an "M5" and some

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.