BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm looking for a reputable repair shop around the Boston area. I'm an hour south of Boston and would like to get my M3 repaired besides the dealer. Any help is appreciated

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for that. I already spoke with them and they are going to change all the seals for about half of what the Stealership wanted with only 1 seal. That's why the website is awesome. Thanks again

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks for that. I already spoke with them and they are going to change all the seals for about half of what the Stealership wanted with only 1 seal. That's why the website is awesome. Thanks again

Awesome! Glad to hear things worked out. They hosted a cca undercarriage inspection and did a very thorough job. I've been going back ever since and couldn't be happier. Best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Turner Motorsport in amesbury is further away but does amazing work for both pm and full track builds etc

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics

·
Registered
871 Posts
Bellingham Motor Werks in Bellingham, ask for Elie

Get to know him, very knowledgeable with BMW's......we just did a turbo upgrade on my F30 335i. I'm probably going to be buying a e46 for my Dighton from him too!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts