BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Addicted to Autocross
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scans from the new "BMW Performance" line of parts. These are by Hunter399, which were posted on e90post.com. I know there are a couple of threads about them here already, but neither of them had pics.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Damn those parts look good. But, 5hp from exhaust and 3hp from intake. I bet those 2 mods will be over $700.

·
Registered
203 Posts
So whens all this stuff coming out? And when are we gonna be able to see a price list? also, kudos for that strut brade. :pimpin:

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
comes out in july. the strut brace is about $975

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
That strut brace is SICK! I want it so bad, but I don't know about for $900+...
Thanks for the post and Info!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Perfomance parts

Those items are sick huh, It's not to be released by BMW till July but that unformentioned guy above has exposed the itmes prematurly.:argue: Yes they are going to be expensive for the consumer but for me!!!! :excited:

JM
CF BMW
BMW Parts Advisor
MINI Parts Advisor
DINAN Performance Advisor
BMW CCA Member 10+ yrs

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
shift knob! ;-) Hopefully it's not 229.00, lol.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
lol...people will still buy them regardless of the price
BMW just realized how much there customer spend on aftermarket parts...even aftermarket parts arent cheap...so bmw says...mmmmmmmmmm...if there spending all that money on parts then we can cash in on them as well.....BUT what BMW doesnt realize is that there is a even bigger crowd of bmw owners who love to upgrade but not spend a arm and a leg....when they realize that and start lowering there prices to match there competitors...then thats when thell be making some real money....dont get me wrong thell make money from this but they could make alot more if they stay in the same price range as there competitors.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Damn those parts look good. But, 5hp from exhaust and 3hp from intake. I bet those 2 mods will be over $700.
Those are real numbers opposed to what people say you get from an intake and exhaust.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts