BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got back from getting the Dinan Stage2 software instaled on my car and im a little pissed. Last week when I scheduled the appt. I was quoted via email $399 and free labor. I go to pay the lady at the windows and theres a $44.50 charge for labor. Im like WTF I was told there would be no charge for labor. So my advisor goes to the back and comes back with this BS story about how they shouldnt have even installed it because of the coupler I used on the manifold. Any ways I talked to a manager who said just forward the email to him when I get home and he will take care of it, which is cool. My problem is the way they always try flipping the script. Trying to say I used the wrong coupler and how they did me a favor instaling it. What a bunch of Crap!!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
I've gotten quite used to calling dealers on their excuses... I don't hesitate to let them know that I know a little something about cars, and you can't bs me on everything... I pity the schmuck who doesn't know squat about cars, because I'm sure they are getting raped all the time... Hope your labor issue works out...

·
Registered
678 Posts
print out the email and bring it back... if they have any class or professionalism whatsoever they'll honor their quote.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts