BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Internet Sales
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are offering the Performance Exhaust with the BMW Technician Installation Instructions at a HUGE blow-out price. These exhaust systems are retialing for $688.43 MSRP, but dealers are getting around $750 for these systems.

I will sell you the system for $500 plus shipping. There are only 10 more systems in the country yet to be sold until we have to wait on stock from Germany so order fast.

If you would like I we also have the BMW OEM Performance Air intakes still on sale. We have tons of these.

The 330i- $275.00 plus $30 shipping
The 325i- $660 plus $30 shipping

Let us know if we can help with anything else. [email protected]

·
Registered
340 Posts
We are offering the Performance Exhaust with the BMW Technician Installation Instructions at a HUGE blow-out price. These exhaust systems are retialing for $688.43 MSRP, but dealers are getting around $750 for these systems.

I will sell you the system for $500 plus shipping. There are only 10 more systems in the country yet to be sold until we have to wait on stock from Germany so order fast.

If you would like I we also have the BMW OEM Performance Air intakes still on sale. We have tons of these.

The 330i- $275.00 plus $30 shipping
The 325i- $660 plus $30 shipping

Let us know if we can help with anything else. [email protected]
Hi,

just curious on why are the 325i ones so much more expensive? I heard they were pretty cheap a couple of months ago...

Cheers

·
Internet Sales
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi,

just curious on why are the 325i ones so much more expensive? I heard they were pretty cheap a couple of months ago...

Cheers
BMW has run out of there supply once and had to find a new supplier. The price was different from the new supplier and thats why the price increase. I am sorry. Hurry, I have less than 5 left.

·
Banned
555 Posts
You dont have to hurry at that price those will be on stock for a very long time especially after we have seen them sell for less than $300.

·
Internet Sales
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BMW's new price will be in effect for a while. They dont see them dropping in the next year.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Does anybody know what this exhaust sounds like with headers....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts