BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
***Auction begins Wednesday night at 10:45 EST and ends on Sunday at 10:45 EST. PM me if you don't want to wait for the auction to end.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1950724565

Up for auction is my Nakamichi six-disc CD changer that I had installed in my 2002 BMW 325i in September 2002. It was bought new from my BMW dealer and installed by their technicians. I paid $775.00 plus tax for this unit. I am selling because I bought XM Radio, and I don't have that many CD's to begin with, so it goes unused. This unit was designed to be mounted in the glove box, but it was mounted in my trunk. Most BMW's are pre-wired to have it installed in the trunk. It is made to work with your existing Factory Head Unit/Navigation system. The sound quality is much better than other BMW CD changers and most certainly better than the in-dash single CD player. It measures 7 x 2 x 7 1/4 deep.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
*****Price lowered to $350!!!!!!******

It is very simple to install in the trunk. Just find the prewired bundle on the left side of the trunk, mount the player, plug the 2 wires in the back of the unit, and done!!!

--PM me if you would like to buy this directly from me and not through eBay. I accept PAYPAL and money orders/cashiers' checks. Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
930 Posts
mblack325i said:
*****Price lowered to $350!!!!!!******

It is very simple to install in the trunk. Just find the prewired bundle on the left side of the trunk, mount the player, plug the 2 wires in the back of the unit, and done!!!

--PM me if you would like to buy this directly from me and not through eBay. I accept PAYPAL and money orders/cashiers' checks. Thanks!!!!
I have read on the forum that this is not a popular item becuase of skipping. Did you experience this with your unit?..My dealer (South Motors, Miami) discouraged me but i am still interested.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've used these models for almost 4 years now (not this particular one, b/c its only 3 months old) and never once have I experienced any skipping. I will definatly have the same model installed in any of my future BMW's too. I think it is the higher price that scared people away from this model. I tested this model vs. the Alpine changer and even though I'm not even an audio enthusist, I could definatly tell that this one is much better than the Alpine.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
****$325+ shipping if you PM me before auction ends****
*****************Don't bid on ebay!!***************

1 - 8 of 8 Posts