BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Der Meisterstück
2,481 Posts
That car was Mid 80s.
At the very same time that car was designed Italdesign also designed the Aztek. There was talk about getting the Aztek produced except that the engine would have to be sourced from Audi instead of BMW.

None the less both cars are great looking even today!

·
Registered
27 Posts
what is that? I mean I know it's badged an "M12" but I have never heard anything about that - is it a body kit for a lambo or ferrari?

·
Registered
11,269 Posts
aldo325i said:
what is that? I mean I know it's badged an "M12" but I have never heard anything about that - is it a body kit for a lambo or ferrari?
it's a bmw

i've always loved that car :drool:

·
Senior Registered User
934 Posts
that car looks like a NSX rear-- Vette exhaust -- Modena side -- and a Shelby/NSX/Modena front-- love it though! is it old, or is this something coming out? :dunno: :thumbup:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Its old.

I love those seats. Very unusual.

I think its about time BMW came out with a new Supercar.

·
Registered
359 Posts
you actually posted pictures of 2 different cars

one is M12, and the other is C2
both were designed by IntalDesign.

think of those two cars as the advertisement tool that shows the design ability of IntalDesign to manufacturers. and you are not far off.

i doubt if the handling of the car is any good though.

·
Protect Me From What I Want
1,220 Posts
It was a cancelled project. The engine was then used for the V12 powered Bimmers in the late 80's and early 90's. If I remember correctly that engine was the concept version of the S70, which was then used in the M8 prototype and the McLaren F1

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,301 Posts
As stated I wish that BMW also would come out with another true dirvers car. Under 3000 pounds, over 500hp and 0-60 under 4 seconds and lap around the Nurburgring in under 8 atleast

1 - 20 of 22 Posts