BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FEELER....ANYONE LOOKING FOR THE BEST E46 M3 for sale??????

if this is something u want you can pm to ask with your ?'s car has 33k miles with every option bmw offers and more. pm a bid. if you want to entertain me and embarrass yourself about how much you cant afford this car than you can waste my time on the forum. i check a few times a day to get some laughs to make the day go by quicker thanks

this is not after market this is not a paint job. this is painted by bmw from the factory when it was built. there are only maybe a dozen of the Estoril Blue E46 M3's in the world not even. Very LOW mileage! dont settle for another alpine white or interlagos blue or laguna seca M3. this car gets insane attention. head turns and double takes anywhere you go. this car has been waxed on average once a month for the entirety of its life. if you want an M3 that is more rare than the new frozen gray edition e9x m3 than this is it. the last and best of the real raw m3's. a real drivers car. PM me with a BID. dont waste my time with jealousy issues haters. dont make yourself look immature and jealous. be happy with what you got!!! we are all blessed if we drive bmw's:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Europrojektz East
7,313 Posts
BEAUTIFUL car, Gary. Best of luck on your sale, my friend. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
You might want to include some other details other than the color of the car. Miles, year, options, maybe a ballpark idea of the price you are looking for. Nice car (even though it has SMG :p )

1 - 15 of 15 Posts