BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I AM GIVING MY LAST OFFER ONLY $19,995 FOR MY BLACK BEAUTY WITH TAN LEATHER 2000 3 SERIES. 5 SP BMW CHECK OUT THE PICS AT.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2445885953

IM NEW AT EBAY. I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO MARKET THE BIMMER . THE EXPOSURE OF MY LISTING WAS NOT VEIWED BY MANY.
IM LOCATED IN NEW YORK.
SELLING BECAUSE I GOT A GREAT DEAL ON A HOUSE AND COULDN'T PASS IT UP. UNFORTUNATLEY MY BABY MUST GO.
LET ME KNOW YOUR INTRESTED AT [email protected].
THANKS DOMINICK 631-431-2481

·
Registered
84 Posts
i cant believe you havent sold this thing yet. i would buy it in heartbeat if i was looking for a bmw. have you put it in your local paper, auto trader and trading post? that might help sell it really fast. good luck dude.

PEOPLE!!!!...BUY THIS CAR.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THANK YOU. IT IS THE BEST DEAL THEY WILL FIND , HANDS DOWN ON A BMW. NO QUESTION. IT'S A BLACK 323I NOT A GREEN ONE , LOL , IF YOU ASK ME THE BEST COLOR A BMW LOOKS IN.

·
Registered
721 Posts
nice

why are you put clears just on the front? :) nice car, I like the interior color... somebody must jump on this car, good luck for the sale :)

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THANKS , I WAS GOING TO PUT CLEAR ON THE ENTIRE CAR , BUT I GOT THE DEAL ON THE HOUSE AND NEVER GOT AROUND TO IT. i HAVE THE ORGINALS IF BUYER WANT THE FRON TYELLOW CORNER , NO PROBLEM I WILL PU THEM BACK ON FOR THEM . PS. THE CAR IS TOTALLY STOCK. ENGINE HAS NEVER BEEN TOYED WITH AT ALL. RUNS PERFECTLY. NO ELECTIRCAL PROBLEMS OF ANY KIND. NO MECHANICAL PROBLEMS OF ANY KIND , JUST A GREAT DEAL. MORGAGES ARE NOT CHEAP THESE DAYS.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts