BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
12,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2012 BMW F32 3 Series Coupe Spy pictures

Sporting camouflage swirl paint and heavy body cladding the 2013 BMW 3 Series Coupe, chassis code F32 makes it's first spy picture appearance. Clearly BMW has been waiting to run the F32 coupe test mules around Germany until after the F30 3 series sedan launch.

While we can't tell much about the face of the car or the trunk because of the panels BMW added to disguise the look the green house is clearly visible. The coupe gets a raked windshield over it's sedan sibling. We can also see the tradition frame less windows are carried over as expected. Based on the exhausts being on just the right side we can assume this is a 328i inline turbo 4 cylinder N20 engine.

Undoubtedly this will be the first of many spy pictures we see of the coupe over the next 6 months leading up to the press release. As we get closer to the launch BMW will run the cars around with less and less camo so stay tuned to F30Driver.com for more F32 coupe news as it happens.

More pictures at MotorAuthority

Attachments

·
Mod Junkie
1,094 Posts
Could they get more camo on the car? :rofl:

Seems like clockwork that the sedan has a release and almost immediately after they have the coupe out testing.

Good job marketing your products BMW!

·
Registered
18,726 Posts
would look more revealing with a goddamn blanket over it LOL

look at that front end, holy crap that vinyl makes it look so bulky, it has the proportions of a blue whale!

i'm sure it will be sick however... can't wait to see my new car

·
Registered
527 Posts
Don't know with all the camo - but not feeling it....looks like too much Honda/Acura styling...with a Chevy butt....

·
Mod Junkie
1,094 Posts
I think the coupe is going to have some distinctive style and features like the E92 did when it first came out.

If they are also really moving to the 4 series line up I think that the new coupe is going to move up in price point some more and have the feel of a more premium / luxury car.

Maybe that leaves the door open for the new 2 series coupe to be a hit with previous E46 / E92 owners who want a more sporty and smaller coupe option???

·
Registered
119 Posts
God, please tell me its the camo thats making those headlights look uglier than they really are.

·
Mod Junkie
1,094 Posts
:rofl:

Yes, it is just the camo making them look so stupid. I would find it hard to believe that they would do anything really different than on the F30 for the headlights.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts