BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am currently 15 and have been saving for an e46 m3 since i was 14 so is a good car and I won't listen if you say no you will hit a tree also I don't need the car to pick up girls but will it (just an interesting fact to know) oh yeah a nd btw it would be in lsb

·
Registered
163 Posts
A E46 M3 will always get you alittle extra attention...............But will probably kill you if you don't know how to drive it. Get a beater to learn how to driver first PLEASE.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Buy an e36 or something cheap for a first car. Once you've gained some experience and learn how the car handles in different situations you could move up to something with more power like an m3.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Also, you are probably better off picking up dudes with an E46 M3, girls won't really know what it is or that it's in any way different from a 325. Or any other BMW, it's not a Mclaren or a Ferrari...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Kid, It will take a sh** load on money to maintain it, do you have at least extra just encase $5K around. Buy something more practical as your first car, like a Prelude or Civic easier on the pocket.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey guys I am currently 15 and have been saving for an e46 m3 since i was 14 so is a good car and I won't listen if you say no you will hit a tree also I don't need the car to pick up girls but will it (just an interesting fact to know) oh yeah a nd btw it would be in lsb

Well I think you got the idea from all the replies you got.. Don't go for the E46 kid you have a lot of life to live so you can ruin it by stressing on having money JUST FOR MAINTENANCE and extra for your girlfriend.. Yes .. M3 already come with girlfriend if you select the option. Good luck!....
Lol

1 - 20 of 49 Posts