BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, my girlfriend just sold off her 318i e46 were looking to buy her another car we have been looking at a 323ci, 325ci and a 330ci. we have not taken any of them for a test drive yet but i would like to hear on everyones opinion on the torque and power from the 323 compared to the 330 and what car is easier to work on mechanically wise and has easy fixing of common problems.

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
in that case you should prob go with the newer 325 or 330...

power differences between 325 and 330 is about 40kW ...

·
Registered
974 Posts
IIRC, it's 141 kw vs 170. Go for the 330, that way you won't be left wondering...

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
I thought it was 141 VS 180? just off the top of my head... cbf researching.. lol

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
went to look at a 325i yesterday, asked the owner if it had been in any accidents he said the car has been stolen and recovered and they just stole the front bar and he bought a new one to replace it lol the guy seems pretty genuine but 2 of them already have been repairable write offs ! so sick of this

·
Registered
160 Posts
My 330 convertible is for sale never been in an accident or stolen immaculate condition if you are interested pm me the car is on car sales full BMW service history. It has never been tracked or abused.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I had a manual 325i (sedan) and now have a 330i (sedan) both are great. there is a power diff but in daily driving i dont think you will notice it much.

obviously do a REVS and VICroads car check. to check for prev accident etc

1 - 15 of 15 Posts