E46 Fanatics Forum banner

BMW-Benz-Lexus Meet @ Floyd Bennett Field Pics Part I

9039 Views 148 Replies 34 Participants Last post by  ACS3
Pictures @ Floyd Bennett Field Part I

Mad Props to the organizers; RRRize and Joe. CRAZY :pimpin: Rides ! I met a ton of great fanatics of all types, BMW, Lexus and Mercedes owners are so cool! It was nice to place a face with the board names\cars. I took over 200 pics so I'll post a few now until I can reduce the images sizes. Enjoy :thumbup: Gotta do this again! I also have a little video, I'll post that too once I reduce the film also.

Oh RRRize that wasn't me speeding in my car, I was filming someone speeding in my car! :mischief:

Thanks for all your help Jay!
Shout out to the Lexus boys Derek and Stephen! and ACS3(gotta bring your ride next time)! (Stephen, I'll try to make your sig tonight)

STRAZ and F360C get first billing since I did not make it to the NJ Caravan.
I couldn't see straight thats why all the pics are slanted. He He.

See less See more
1 - 20 of 149 Posts
:yikes:...Those cars are all sick...Especially yours man...:thumbup:
Great pics... more please. To bad I couldnt make this one :( kinda far and my car is not done yet.
Nice pics bro .. and thanks for the hamann decals .... :thumbup: we gotta do this again soon ... let it get warmer !!!
I wanna see that vid bro...ASAP
Straz 330Ci said:
I wanna see that vid bro...ASAP
I'll get right on it SIR STRAZ!
Thanks for lettin me drive your car too bro...we gotta start hanging out because you need SSK and clutch stop asap...
More PICS

STRAZ,
Definitely SSK and clutch stop makes a huge difference!

Ray, No problem dude! Can't wait for the next meet, I'll be prepared next time! Video cam securley strapped to my car!
MORE PICS

See less See more
What kind of rear is on that steel blue(?) coupe? And what wheels are on that black sedan? :drool:
ininfinitum said:
What kind of rear is on that steel blue(?) coupe? And what wheels are on that black sedan? :drool:
hamann add-on molded to bumper w/ black paint strip and c/f reflectors
:bawling: its beautiful
Oh I see. Looks different molded on. :drool: Sweet car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..so what wheels are on that black sedan? :p
nice pictures. im pissed i missed the meet. i got so hoplessly lost comeing southbound on the hutch that i ended up on the x-bronx expwy north and was like "wtf?" so i just went home :banghead:
ininfinitum said:
..so what wheels are on that black sedan? :p
Those are Zauber Gettin :thumbup:
wheres the vid?
STRAZ,

I'm still capturing it! The file size is kinda big, I might upload it to my website. I'll finish it off tomorrow, gotta catch some ZZZZ.

Great meeting all the BMW owners!
Dalton said:
nice pictures. im pissed i missed the meet. i got so hoplessly lost comeing southbound on the hutch that i ended up on the x-bronx expwy north and was like "wtf?" so i just went home :banghead:
Man that sucks that you tried going and couldn't get there. There was a ton of great cars/owners. See you at the next one! :thumbup:
1 - 20 of 149 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.