BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a PDF or pictures of the pages of the BMW Accessories catalogue?! I want to have a look-see at what they've got in there!

·
XX
376 Posts
Did you sign up to have them sent to you? I get sent the 3, 5 and 7 Accessories Cat whenever a new one comes out.
Or just stop by your dealer.

Sorry don't have a scanner, or I'd help you out.

·
.--. . -. .. ...
5,499 Posts
I wouldnt mind getting that either. I just got the new BMW Magazine w/ the 6 series in it :drool:

But I havent gotten an accessories magazine.

·
XX
376 Posts
I think when I got my welcome package from BMW and filled out the survey there is a list to check from....or I think you can do the same through the owners circle, I get the BMW Mag too.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bradley, thats just the car brochure request and I own a 3 series and have about 50 brochures so i dont need that, anyone else?!

·
XX
376 Posts
yes, go into the parts department, at my dealer there is a wall with about 15 different catalouge's, or ask the parts clerk if they have any accessories catalogue's.

·
Registered
304 Posts
If you have the information to do so, sign into BMW Owner's Circle and fill out the welcome survey. I just signed up for BMW Magazine, BMW Original Accessories, and BMW Technology magazine. :thumbup:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Just go to the online site on the owner's circle website and you'll see all the products there.

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,151 Posts
go to your dealership

parts dept. they have those catalogs in their. that is where i pick up one. you just have to ask the parts dept. guy.
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
No more E46 :(
2,656 Posts
Re: go to your dealership

bobm3 said:
parts dept. they have those catalogs in their. that is where i pick up one. you just have to ask the parts dept. guy.
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:
Yup! I went to my local BMW dealer today to pick up my touch up paint (it was back ordered at least 3 months). There was a bunch of 3-series accessory catalogs sitting on the counter. I asked the counterperson that if I can keep one, he said "sure!".:D

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I sure hope this is all free because i just checked off BMW mag, BMW technology mag., accessories catalogue, lifestyle, and whatever else on the welcome survey!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts