E46 Fanatics Forum banner

BMW 645 Interior Carbon Wrapping Project

8K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  Nachos23 @ carbon-effects.com 
#1 ·
It's been a while since I've posted here; business been doing great and have had to hire staff to support the demand.

Want to thank all the members here that have supported me and spread the word in regards to my wrapping services:

Below are some pictures from my first 645 project car:

Final Parts finished but not installed:

The original aluminium faceplate:

More pictures of this and other carbon wrapped parts I've done can be found on my Portfolio page: http://carbon-effects.ca/portfolio

Thanks again for all your support over the last 4 years.

Regards,

Bill

www.carbon-effects.com

See less See more
#5 ·
Thanks!

That's my goal. I currently provide the wrapping services for a couple of the larger BMW dealerships in the GTA and am often asked to match to existing factory carbon fiber, so there cant be a distinction between my work and BMW factory CF.

Cool dude.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
:excited: :hi: :woot: :thanks:

#6 ·
here's the installed pictures he sent me today.....

#8 ·

#10 ·
you are correct sir.... No DiNoc :censor: for me.....

#12 ·
Sounds good mate! I've done a few sets for the UK and for Australia as well. Kinda different seeing the same parts on the opposite sides.... LOL

#14 ·
Those are best wrapped as part of manufacturing process. I do the upper and lower trim regularly. I could probably do it, but would want to try before doing any for clients..

#16 ·
I absolutely can wrap your SMG dome.

:thanks:

#19 ·
You remove and ship; I wrap and return ship. I can usually source most BMW parts locally and/or have cores in stock that I wrap and do core exchanges with, however, SMG domes I can't source locally from my parters; they sell the assembly complete.

I do this all the time. For the first 18 months I was wrapping; 90% of my clients were e46 members from the US. I currently have the following on route from the US to me for wrapping. F10 550Xi interior (Ca.), e39 interior (Conn.) and centre console from 69 Monaco (Tx.). LOL

Lovely work Bill :bow:
Thanks!!! :clap:

#21 ·
done :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.